Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kickoff to a true blog.

So I've decided that this blog should probably be turned into a legit fashion blog, where I discover up and coming designers trying to make it into the business. I met this girl on twitter, (@LornaRaindrops) who has her own blog and she is phenomenal! She's definitely my inspiration and has an amazing blog. She blogs about designers' work, and even her own personal style intertwined in there. She's even done interviews for magazines over in London. She's great! I will hopefully be an up and coming success as she is, but I can't do it alone. Please check back on here and try to get the word out about my blog! I will start this up with real fashion blogging soon, probably within the week. :)

Check out Lorna's blog!
www.raindropsofsapphire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment