Friday, August 27, 2010

Ready for fall?

For the first assignment in my Fashion Fundamentals class, we had to compare and contrast two retail stores. I headed downtown to 5th Ave. today to see what I could find. Of course, I was drawn to H&M- one of my favorites! I could buy that entire store. Little did I know, I would actually only buy one item this time.. and it was the best purchase in this city yet! Here it is below:


It's a poncho!
It comes in three different colors- the beige shown in the picture, grey, and black. Everyone that knows me knows that I only love to wear one color in this world, and it's black. Price point, you may ask? $19.95! & not to mention in New York, it stays that price. No tax. That's a major bonus I still have yet to get used to since I've moved here.

Go in for an assignment, come out with a new fall coat. Needless to say, I am very excited for the chilly weather to head my way in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment