Monday, April 4, 2011

Sinful Colors Polka Dot Collections

This is Sinful Colors Polka Dot Collection for spring


From left to right:
Nirvana- taupe type color 
Fig- purple/magenta  
Unicorn-lemony yellow
Hazard- coral/ melon
Pink Forever- pink
Innocent- yellow green
Savage- turquoise blue
Why Not- sky blue

I saw this collection at Walgreens recently and I actually liked it. I really some of the names, not sure what they have to do with polka dots, but still. I was tempted to buy some of them, but I'm always weary with Sinful Colors, some of them are just much to sheer, but I have heard some good things about this collection. Only 1 or 2 of the colors are sheer so that's pretty impressive. This collection is super cheerful and great for spring!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment