Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Justin Bieber wants to be a dad by 25

Clucky Justin Bieberhas confessed he wants to be a young dad!

The teen idol admitted he is keen to have settled down and started a family by the time he is 25 or 26 - and we're guessing his got a lucky lady in mind.
Since he's been dating fellow singer Selena Gomez for the past year, we wouldn't be surprised if the Biebz is planning to make her an honest woman!

When asked where he sees himself over the coming years, Justin revealed, “Well, by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. I want to be a young dad."

“I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do - to be successful, to do a movie or whatever. But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25.”

And since Justin already has a successful singing career and has starred in a movie, there's not much that needs to be ticked off the list. Is that wedding bells we hear...?

No comments:

Post a Comment