Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wet N' Wild Behind Closed Doors

I got this polish and another one I'm saving for October lol from the Wet n' Wild On The Prowl collection for halloween! Now, I love halloween more than I can even express in words, so when I see something halloween related, I need it. No questions asked.

One coat of Behind Closed Doors over one coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black. I did a semi-crappy job because I did the base coat at like 11pm in half lighting and then it smudged and stuff, so sorry about that. But anyway, Behind Closed Doors has a blacked jellyish base and has small round red glitter and large red hexagonal glitter. Does this look familiar? Yep, looks just like Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers! A cheap alternative. It's only $1.99! This will be going on the dupe list that I'm working on, plus many others. So keep an eye out for that.

Back to the polish, there a few irregular pieces that just look like they were supposed to hexagons but were cut strangely. Also, sometimes the polish isn't very evenly distributed so you'll have a lot of glitter on one side of your nail but not much on the other, so just be aware of that. 

But look at this! Just my luck I got a really wonky brush. It's bent! I have no idea how this would even happen lol looking at it kind of makes me laugh though. It doesn't really affect putting the polish on too much because not a full coverage polish. 

Other than this, I didn't find any problems with the polish at all. I actually went back to where I bought this and they were all sold out! So, I'm happy I got it when I did. If you want it, you may have to search around!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment