Monday, September 19, 2011

Tribal Nails!

I've been meaning to do a tribal pattern for a long time, but just haven't gotten around to it, but recently I've been pretty bored with my vast nail polish collection so I decided to finally take some time out (while I was supposed to doing a paper...procrastination to the max) and actually do it. Yay!


This one looks a little dark.. I don't know why. My phone usually hates me when I take pictures with it.

Anyway, the base coat is actually a custom nude shade that I created in my kitchen and I do have tutorial for it that I will put up as my next post. For the details I used OPI Alpine Snow, Sinful Colors Black on Black and MAC Mischievous Mint (love it so much). Oh and I used one of the art club detail polishes in white. For everything else I used detail brushes that I have.

So I first did a base coat, then one coat of my nude shade. Then I did all the details, Mischievous Mint took more than one coat wherever you see it other than the dots. After I did all the detail work I did a thick coat os Seche Vite to smooth everything out. I really like how it came out. What do you guys think? Also, If you want a tutorial on how to do any of these patterns I can do a video.

Until next time,
The Wicked


No comments:

Post a Comment