Saturday, September 17, 2011

Forever 21 Love & Beauty Nail Polish: Light Green

Here is the bottle. The shape is exactly the same shape as LA Girls polishes and some of the colors are exactly the same. I'm not sure if it because LA Girls makes polishes for them or if Forever 21 copies them. Anyway, you can see that this polish is a sheer light green base that is jam packed with FLECKS! I love fleck polishes, but unfortunately I don't have many. The flecks here really remind me of the Nubar 2010 that I love.

Oh and I just wanted to comment that this polish is called Light Green, which is just lame and uncreative. Sad.


(sunlight)
Along with the multichrome flecks, there is also lots of light green micro glitter that makes is super shiny.

(shade)
This is one coat over Zoya Cynthia (same thing above). You can see how the flecks look this red color.

(shade)
And here you can see the blue/green of the flecks. You'll have to enlarge this one though. It also flashes yellow and orange, which was hard to capture on camera. 

You may have to enlarge all of the pictures to see that this polish turns Cynthia into a hunter green color that is just awesome and perfect for fall. I really like this polish, but the light green base is kind of iffy just because you may not be able to layer it over a wide range of colors. 

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment