Sunday, September 11, 2011

Urban Decay Holiday 2011 Collection

First of, I would like to excuse myself for not posting earlier today but I just got home now. Had a veryyyy long day today.

Urban Decay has a holiday collection coming soon. I was pretty excited when I saw this because UD is one of my favorite brands. 

Mariposa Palette
$39
Shades:

Rockstar
Gunmetal
Skimp
Infamous
Wreckage
Haight
Money
Mushroom
Spotlight
Limeligth

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size Electric 
$32
Perversion- matte black
Ransom- bright iridescent purple
Woodstock- bright fuchsia sparkle
Radium- vibrant blue shimmer
Junkie- bright green sparkle



24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size Naked
$32

Zero
Demolition- dark brown
Bourbon- glimmering dark brown
Underground- metallic taupe
Stray Dog- silvery taupe 


24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size Stash
$34

Delinquent- dark purple with bright purple sparkle
Rehab- taupe
Juju- frosted taupe
Sin- champagne
Clash- bright turquoise with silver sparkle 

Until next time, 
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment