Sunday, October 30, 2011

Neutrogena Wave Sonic Review

So as promised here is the review for the Neutrogena Wave Sonic. I was in BJ's on Friday and saw this and decided to buy it. I had seen some commercials about it and decided to try it out. The package I bought was only $15 and brought 14 gentle exfoliating pads, 14 deep clean pads and another 30 deep clean pad package. 


The first day I tried one of the exfoliating pads and loved it. It felt very refreshing and didn't irrate my skin my at all. After I came out the shower my face was super smooth. The exfoliating pad has little scrubs so it's great to clean your pores and get rid of dead skin cells. 



I was a bit scared that it would irratate my skin because my skin is really sensitive. Today I tried the other pad which is the deep clean one it also gave me the same results.
The Wave has two speeds, and is gentle on the skin. So far I am very happy with it but let's see if it dries out my skin after using it everyday. If it doesn't then this will be my favorite face cleanser ever.
The Wave is super easy and quick to use. You just add a pad and then place it under running water or while you are taking a shower. One thing I do recommend is to be careful not to get any hair stuck, that happened to me today and it pulled like two of my hairs. 

I will be updating you guys of the long term results once I have used it for a while. Hope it won't dissapoint me. 

Until nex time, 
The Wiked

No comments:

Post a Comment