Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fright Night Claw Polish, Orly Halloween Collection and Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner!

I was at my internship yesterday and we got a halloween pumpkin candy bucket thing filled with candy and costume jewelry and to my great surprise nail polish! So I jumped on it. It turned out to be one of the new Fright Night Claw Polishes.

This is Sinister, it is a black creme. Nothing special so I decided not to swatch it, I'm sure all of you know what black creme polishes look like. I do love the bottle though. I thought about buying a few of these when I saw then at some store then I decided against getting them. I am actually really impressed with the quality of the bottle, the glass is super thick. However, the cap is kind of annoying because it's such an awkward shape, it's kind of hard to find a comfortable way to hold it. 

These are the new Orly halloween polishes, they released this on facebook. Classic black and orange and then there's Goth, a black with multicolor glitter (as far as I can tell).

And now! Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner! I am super excited about this liner and I will tell you why...


First, the liner is liquid but it is in pen form! 

Second, the tip is a felt tip instead of a brush, so it is easier to control the line that you get.

This was swatched on bare skin. Now I'm not the makeup guru of We are the Wicked, but I just had to post this. You can see from the picture that is it really opaque and really nicely pigmented. Also, this dries SUPER fast and it does not smudge or budge. If you are a little eyeliner impaired like I am, you should definitely invest in this. I've used gel liners, but I feel like they take a little more skill and effort than I have, and I have also used e.l.f pen liners similar to this one, but the tip was a brush and they dried out really quickly. This liner also lasts a really long time, the first time I used it, it actually lasted 12 full hours which is crazy!

I bought on Sephora's website because they are having their Friends and Family sale, its on until 11/2 so you should get on that! This year you have to enter your email and Sephora will send you a one of a kind code. 

Also, Illamasqua has free UK shipping on all orders with code UKFREE, and free international shipping on purchases over £45 with code INTERNATIONAL45. This ends at midnight on 10/30, so hurry!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment