Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OPI Spookettes decals!

I finally looked at the decals that came with the Spookettes. It took me about 10 minutes to actually find them which is just sad lol

These are the decals after I used some of them, I didn't realize to take a picture until after I used some lol Oh and the blank spots are really white designs, they're just really hard to see.

Here is an example of one of the white designs, it's a spider web! Very cute. 

Here is one of the black designs, it's a face! Looks like Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas! I love him so much. 

Other designs are black bats, black spiders and white writing that says trick or treat. I might show you the rest of them in my next post. I think these are really cute and are definitely perfect for halloween. Also, they are so easy to apply! So much easier than Konad or trying to free hand it. 

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment