Friday, May 13, 2011

New Trends!? Temporary Lip Tattoos





While searching the web  I found this very interesting new trends, temporary lip tattoos. I thought it would be cool to share it with you guys. I was very surprised when I came across this. I mean I think the idea is pretty cool, yet it's not something a person would wear. I think it will work wonderfully for photo-shoots, avant-garde makeup or fashion shows. 
The tattoos come in different patterns such as cheetah, checkers, zebra print, and they say they will have glitter ones coming soon. I am interested in seeing those, I think those will look pretty cool. On the VioletLips website they run from $9.99- $15.95.  They come in packs of three and are said to last 4 to 8 hours depending on skin or care. 



Until next time, 
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment