Sunday, May 8, 2011

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean: Skull and Glossbones!

Ok, for everyone that doesn't know, the Pirates of the Caribbean collection has been released! Repeat: The collection if already in stores! I actually didn't even know until a few days ago, and the second I found out I had to have at least one. I've been thinking about which colors to buy, because I'm not a huge fan of pastels or pinks...but Skull and Glossbones was number 1 on my list, so here it is!

It's a grey, but an almost beige-y grey. It's questionable in the bottle, but I love it on. Looking at this picture, it's really really really close, if not exactly, like it is in person. Love it. This is 2 coats with a top coat os Seche Vite. You can see that its super nice and glossy. I just love it so much. 

The coverage is great, even though this is a pastel it is not sheer at all. One thicker coat will do it, but I prefer two thinner coats because they dry faster, but you get the same coverage. The formula is also awesome, typical OPI, smooth and consistent. 

I also wanted to get Mermaid's Tears, but none of the stores had it, it might have sold out straight away. Now I'm debating between getting Mermaid's Tears or Stranger Tides. Opinions? Also! Silver Shatter was not in stores, so, I'm assuming that it is on back order like the Black Shatter was. There is an ebay seller thats selling it for regular retail price plus shipping. So, if you don't want to wait for it to get into stores, you can buy it there.

Overall, I love this color and the formula and everything about it and I'm excited to get some more from the collection!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment