Friday, May 20, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean!! Skull and Glossbones and Gold!

As you all probably know, today the 4th Pirates of the Caribbean movie came out and in celebration I have done this POTC inspired mani!

Here we have two coats of Skull and Glossbones of three of my finger and about 3 or 4 coats of Milani jewel fx Gold. Skull and Glossbones is an obvious choice and Gold reminds me of gold coins, which ties in to the 1st movie. I like it, it reminds me of pirate treasure and skulls and other piratey things. 

Now for the kicker! I got some Kiss nail art pens today (I'll review them another day) and I did my best imitation of the POTC font. The thumb also has two coats of Skull and Glossbones and a top coat and I did the writing over that.

Here is a semi blurry close(r) up of my thumb and the writing. I think I did a pretty good job! Props to me.

So I hope you all go see the movie! I'm not sure if I should do another POTC mani or a birthday one for sunday. Opinions? Suggestions?

Also, I want to remind everyone to follow us, there's a snazzy "follow" button on the right hand side at the top of the page, so totally click on that.

Annndddd, a special announcement, Zoya is having an awesome deal this weekend. Buy anything (besides their color spoons) and get Zoya polish in Caitlin and Dove for free! Yes! 3 for the price of one! Visit http://www.zoya.com/ for that!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment