Sunday, May 8, 2011

Paris Hilton Apologizes to Lindsay Lohan Over TV Show Joke (Video)

The reality star makes a quip about Lohan's misdemeanor theft charge in a preview clip for "World According to Paris Hilton."

Paris Hilton has apologized for a joke she made about Lindsay Lohan that's featured in a preview clip for Hilton's upcoming reality show on Oxygen.

In the clip for The World According to Paris, Hilton gives a homeless woman a pair of earrings she is wearing after the woman asks if she can have them.

"I'll give them to you for Christmas," Paris tells the homeless woman, who responds that she will give them to her sister and tell her they were from "Lindsay."

"I am not her. I am not Lindsay," Hilton replies, laughing, and then says in a voice-over: "If I were Lindsay, I'd be stealing the earrings, not giving them away."[Watch the clip below.]

Lohan, who has been charged with misdemeanor theft over a $2,500 necklace, called the joke "mean," according to the New York Daily News, and Hilton later issued an apology to Lohan via TMZ.

"I apologize to Lindsay for the comment that I made," Hilton said. "I was joking around but it was thoughtless and unnecessary."

ParisHilton's show premieres June 1.



Lindsay Lohan Unseen Hot Pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment