Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Some organization was in order!

This terrible weather we've been having is really putting a damper on my mood. Yesterday I sat around trying to find some inspiration but it was nowhere to be found. It was just coffee and SVU for me. So, I don't have a look to show you today, but I do have something new to show you!




My new box! It was an early birthday present from the boyfriend and I love it so much. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a make up box, but it works just as well for nail polish and things. Before I had a bag that I filled with junk and little wooden box that gave me splinters that my dad got me, he had good intentions and I did keep that box lol Anyway, this one has lots of space and smaller compartments, granted as you can see mine is already pretty full. 

Originally, I had intended to do some kind of Pirates of the Caribbean related/ themed mani for today but yesterday something came over me and nothing was coming out right. I really need to invest in some nail art brushes or something. I do have one for Friday that I've been thinking about for a new days now, so you can look forward to that!

Also! If you're bored and want to make some easy cash you should join global test market! When you join, you fill our surveys for various companies. These surveys get sent to you by email and each one you complete gets you points. Once you earn 1,000 points you can redeem them for $50! I promise this is not a scam, I've been doing this for about 3 years now. Just click the link below and it will refer you to Global test market. :)

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment