Monday, August 1, 2011

Cindy Sherman for MAC Fall 2011 Makeup Collection

This collection is very different and exciting, I can't wait for it to be released. The collection has bright and vibrant colors. Even though some colors are bright the collection still has neutral colors. I love the all the lipglass colors, those are the shades I mainly use. Also, I am very excited for the lipstick colors. When this collection is released I will have a hard time deciding what to buy because I want everything.  The Mineralize Skinfinish  are also beautiful shades and would work great with my complexion. I really can't wait for this collection!!!!












Also please go and vote for the minion nails, you can vote once a day. Please tell your friends to vote as well, we would really appreciate it.  

Until next time, 
The Wicked 

No comments:

Post a Comment