Sunday, August 14, 2011

LA Girls Double Platinum

Out of the four Rockstar polishes that I got, two are glitters! This is the first one.

(shade)
Double Platinum, four coats. This has a sheer base with an almost gold tint to it and its chock full of silver and holo glitter and micro glitter. It's most likely meant to be a layering glitter but it is very pretty on its own. It would take a lot to make this completely opaque but if your nails are short enough or if you don't mind your tips showing, then this is just fine. It really bothers me when my tips show so it'd have to do way more coats. 

(sunlight)
You definitely NEED to enlarge this to see the awesome holo glitter. It's amazing, I love it. I tried this one over a few of the other LA Girls polishes that I got and it's great(you'll see one of those in my next post). This is definitely a quality glitter.

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment