Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Color Club Clean Break!

Let's just get to it, shall we?

Clean Break over two coats of Milani Mr. Sandman ( I think, it's another polish that I ripped the label off for some reason). Be careful of not getting enough polish on the brush, because it will get streaky and will result in more cracks. It might look a little sheer at first, but it gets more opaque as it dries, and that is precisely why I like it so much. Something just irks me about crackle that isn't completely opaque. Not sure why, but it's just not for me. So if you want an opaque crackle, these are for you.

The formula was good overall, smooth but thinner than Broken Tokens. With Clean Break you should make sure you have enough on the brush, while with Broken Tokens you have to make sure not to have too much on the brush. 

Also, I just wanted to note the caps, as you can see from the picture, it looks just like the OPI shatter caps, but these are wrapped in plastic so you can actually take the crackley looking part off. I have to take them off in order to open mine because it's too loose. 

Finally, I just wanted to tell everyone to vote for my minion nails! I entered them in a nail art contest and I'd appreciate your votes! You can vote once a day, so vote and tell your friends! Support us!!
Vote for my minions here:

Unyil next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment