Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nailtastic!! LA Splash Retro and Metalmania

I received nail products from LA Splash in order for me to review them. They send me two nail polishes, a top coat and two nail art glitters. I will be reviewing one nail polish( Retro) and one glitter (Metalmania) below. 

This is what I received:

 Nail art glitter in Metalmania



Here I have two coats of Retro and a coat of LA Splash's top coat. For the glitter I used one coat of the top coat and then dipped my nail in the little container. Then I shook off any excess glitter and finally put a top coat. It dried very quickly, I was pretty surprised. 



On my other hand I tried other designs.

Here I put another coat of the top coat on the tip of my nail in a straight line. Then I dipped it in the glitter and put a top coat on my entire nail.

Next I put top coat in a diagonal  and dipped it in the glitter. Then put a top coat.


I really love Retro, it's a creamy minty green color. Also I only needed two coats of it to get the color and it dried fairly quick.

By the way I bet you are wondering why these nails look different than from the previous post, is because I am the one who post on makeup. However, I was sent these samples from LA Splash and then did this post. For my next post I will be reviewing the other nail polish and glitter they sent me.

Check out LA Splash's website to see there other nail polishes.
LA Splash

Until next time, 
The Wicked 

No comments:

Post a Comment