Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another break from Fashion; Investigation with GHI

the Ghost Hunters International team.

I spent the entire past weekend with the team from the show "Ghost Hunters International." The team consists of Kris Williams, Barry Fitzgerald, Paul Bradford, Joe Chin, Susan Slaughter, and Britt Griffith. Chip Coffey from "Psychic Kids" and "Paranormal State" was also at the event, along with Bill Murphy from "Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files." This event took place in Batavia, NY and included an investigation at Rolling Hills Asylum in East Bethany. Rolling Hills was featured on the shows "Ghost Hunters" and "Ghost Adventures."
Three days consisted of this event, with the first night being a meet-and-greet and Q&A session. Following the Q&A was... karaoke time! I left before all of the team sang karaoke, but I sure got my share. I dedicated it to my friends Britt Griffith & Aaron Sagers just for the heck of it. Take a listen!







The second day was filled with lectures with the investigation at night, and the third day was more lectures. Many laughs filled the room all weekend during the lectures, especially the Q&A. At least I found out that Chip owns a million scarves and graphic tees, and Barry actually takes off his hat! The investigation was literally freezing, but was worth every second. Many people claimed to have personal experiences, but I unfortunately did not. I did get a few K2 & Maglite hits, but other than that, nothing extreme happened. This was my third event with the Ghost Hunters crew. I investigated Eastern State Penitentiary in Philly back in April with Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson, Kris, Chip, and Britt. I also investigated Buffalo Central Terminal in May with Steve Gonsalves and Dave Tango, also from "Ghost Hunters Academy."

Here are some pictures from this weekend!

the team during the Q&A
myself with Paul Bradford
myself with Kris Williams
myself with Susan Slaughter and Joe Chin
myself with Britt Griffith
myself with Susie-Q. Love her!
myself with Barry Fitzgerald
myself with Britt again, with Paul in the back
myself with Scotty Roberts
an X left over from the Ghost Adventures Crew
doing an EMF sweep during the investigation
Susan during the investigation

& here are some pictures from the other investigations!

myself with Grant Wilson and Jason Hawes

Kris Williams, myself, and Amy Bruni
myself with Chip Coffey
Chip and I again.
myself, Britt, my mom
Amy, myself, Kris
Steve Gonsalves, myself, Dave Tango

I always have such a blast at these events. I can't wait until the next time I can go. They're so much fun, and these people are always so wonderful and down to Earth. I advise anyone to investigate with them.... if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment