Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter Wonderland Photoshoot '10

Since being in Ohio for Winter break, I wanted to put my time here to good use. I went through my closet and saw an amazing white faux fur coat that was my mother's from the 80's. She has a black one as well, but the white one is my absolute favorite. Of course, the first thing to pop into my head was a photoshoot. My good friend Brian got a nice new camera for Christmas, so the idea was golden to both of us. His brother and good friend of mine, Mike, is in some of the shots. I put on some crazy eye makeup, pink lipstick, and hit the road with the boys with only two goals in mind: beauty and fun. These are only some of the pictures:

















I also put together a YouTube video of all of the shots from the photoshoot. There was over 500 pictures that were taken! I absolutely love being in front of the camera, so this was a great opportunity to do something that I love. Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment