Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OPI Obscurity!

This is the first one of the OPI Go Goth minis that I decided to try. I really like the idea of matte nail polishes, I have for a while, and I was excited to try the matte black. 
Because of the flash, it looks like the polish has more shine than it does in real life. I really loved this polish in general. The formula was great and the application was super smooth as long as you had enough polish on the brush. There were no streaks and it was really easy to cover up any mistakes and flaws. This picture was taken 3 days after the application and it really hadn't started chipping yet. Obviously, there was no top coat because that would void the matte finish. The only downside to this was that because it is in a mini bottle, the applicator is shorter and can be a little harder to manipulate. 

Since I put this on I've really been liking the black matte look and my obsession for Manglaze has been rekindled. I'm definitely getting some soon, probably Matte is Murder and Fuggen Ugly. When I get those I'll do a side by side comparison. 

Also, I'll be trying out and putting up the other Go Goths.

Until next time,
The Wicked


No comments:

Post a Comment