Monday, January 24, 2011

OPI Nevermore!



Finally, the last of the Go Goth minis!


So this is a glittery shimmery blue purple color. It changes in the light, I put it on when it was dark so it looked purple instead of blue. I'm assuming when it is light out, it will look more blue and here you can kind of see it because of the camera flash. I've also heard that this color is actually OPI Ink and was just put into a mini bottle and remarketed for the halloween collection. 

Here, I have 3 coats of the color and a top coat. I've found that all these (besides Obscurity) need 3 coats and a top coat. They are super shimmery when they are wet but as they dry the definitely dull, so a top coat really does wonders for these colors so I suggest it.

Overall, I thought the collection was excellent. It was true to the name and had some great colors, though I wish the bottles were a bit bigger. If anyone wants to buy it, they are cheaper on Amazon.com than in stores. I hope you all enjoyed the collection as much as I did!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment