Friday, January 14, 2011

My new friend Mr. Konad!!

So my Konad stuff came in today!!! it was an exciting moment in my life and of course I had to test it out.


These are the 2 plates that I got:
                                                M57 on the left and M60 on the right.

For my first try I used the M57, the leopard print. 
I already had on 2 coats of the OPI Simmer and Shimmer from the Burlesque collection. It really has a bluer tint in real life, but my camera obviously didn't capture it. fail. Anyway, for the stamping I used the Konad black polish that I ordered as well. This stuff dries SUPER FAST, so you really have to work fast when applying the polish to the plate, scraping it off and getting it on the stamper and then onto your nails. 

I'll probably be posting some more Konad stuff later on, but definitely check out http://thenailphile.blogspot.com/. She has a really awesome tutorial too.

And I bought my Konad supplies from http://store.ocnailart.com/. They have free shipping with any purchase over $20 and with the code "joshura" you get 30% off any purchase of $30 or more!

Until next time,
The Wicked


No comments:

Post a Comment