Monday, November 7, 2011

elf essential and stipple brush reviews

elf Studio Stipple Brush
  

 
So for those of you who aren't familiar with a stipple brush, it is great for applying liquid foundation and blush. It is suppose to give a more airbrushed look. However, you can use it to apply powder, bronzer, and highlight. I have not tried the brush yet but it looks as if it not dense enough to apply foundation with. But who knows, it might shock me once I try it. I will definitely let you guys know how it works once I use it a few times. 
 

elf Essential Brushes

 This brush can be used to blend out your eyeshadow in order to avoid any harsh lines. This brush has a great shape and size for blending, can't wait to try it.


This brush could be used to apply eyeshadow to the crease because it has that angled shape. It would be best when you want a more defined clean look. 


This is basically to apply and also blend eye shadow in the crease. Because of the brush's density I think it would be great to blend or when you want a more natural look. The brush above (defining eye brush) would be better for darker colors in which you want the crease to be more defined.  


I have yet to try these brushes as well but from I see the brushes are soft. I also tried pulling it a bit and the brush didn't shed which really surprised me because of the price.

Until next time, 
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment