Monday, November 21, 2011

Taylor Lautner: I'm not Team Jacob

Taylor Lautner isn't on Team Jacob or Team Edward.

The US actor plays werewolf Jacob Black, the love rival to vampire Edward Cullen ( Robert Pattinson) in the 'Twilight Saga' film franchise and although his character eventually loses the battle for Bella Swan's heart, Taylor admitted he would have been happy whoever Bella ( Kristen Stewart) chose.

He told Irish TV show 'Xpose': "I'm not on a team to be honest, my personal opinion is that Bella couldn't have gone wrong with either of them. I'm team Switzerland, completely neutral. She's got her lover and she's got her best friend."

Taylor's character is renowned for his topless scenes in previous movies but the star was thrilled to remain fully clothed in much of 'Breaking Dawn Part 1'.

He said:"I was very grateful to pass off the shirtless duties to Rob and Kristen in this movie, they've got their clothes off much more than I do."

Taylor's co-star Robert revealed he has mixed feelings about saying goodbye to his character but loved filming his final scenes on a beach because the rest of the movies have been so gloomy.

He said: "It's kind of amazing, me and Kristen filmed our last scenes on a beach in the Caribbean which is kind of the opposite of what we've been doing on this series all along so that was quite nice. To be honest I don't really know how I feel about not going back to work in Canada or Louisiana, it's going to be weird not to put in the contact lenses again."

No comments:

Post a Comment