Monday, November 21, 2011

Ashton Kutcher Pre-Split: What I Don't Like in a Woman

Ashton Kutcher is a take-me-as-I-am kind of guy.

The Two and a Half Men star, 33, hasn't openly discussed the reasons behind his split from Demi Moore, but he has addressed what turns him away from a relationship.


"I could never be with a woman who felt like she needed to change me," the actor – who reportedly cheated on his wife of six years – tells Men's Health in its December issue.

But that doesn't mean he's opposed to compromise.

"I think it's about working on the relationship and making it better … when it's good," he says in the interview, which he gave before the split. "The goal is not to get into a relationship; the goal is to be in a relationship."

Not to mention keeping that relationship intact.

"I'm relatively scared of failure," he admits. "I just don't see it as something that's inevitable."

No comments:

Post a Comment