Thursday, March 22, 2012

China Glaze Capitol Colours Luxe and Lush!

So I'm still on the hunt for the very elusive Smoke and Ashes and I've officially decided that I want Agro as well, but until I get those, I have Luxe and Lush for you!

indirect sunlight


direct sunlight
left to right:
One coat of Luxe and Lush over OPI Alpine Snow
One coat of Luxe and Lush over Sinful Colors Black on Black
One coat of Luxe and Lush over OPI What's With The Cattitude?
One coat of Luxe and Lush over bare nail

You can enlarge these to get a better view.

When I first got this and looked at it in the bottle, it looked just like a regular flakie polish to me, but it turns out to be a lot more interesting when paired with the right color. 


One coat of Luxe and Lush over OPI You Don't Know Jacques. Yes, this is it. I love this over browns. It brings out the yellows and oranges in the flakes and in the sunlight it looks completely like broken glass. The flakes are definitely more like shards, so it's very different from traditional flakie polishes.  

This one represents District , which is luxury items, but I'm not sure that it completely captures i. I'd think glass before I think luxury items on this one, but I do like it nonetheless. 

The formula on this is a little weird, it's a little thick and more like a jelly finish. So, it can get a little goopy. But other than that, I had no problems with it.

Anyone going to see the Hunger Games this weekend? Anyone wearing Hunger Games polishes or inspired manis to movie?

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment