Saturday, March 3, 2012

Zoya Sooki

This was the free red polish that I got with during the Zoya Valentine's Day promo.


 
(sorry about the horrible cuticles)
Sooki, one coat. This is a bright, cool toned red creme. It's like a bright cherry/ fire engine red. I'm still on the fence about reds, I don't think they look that great on me, but this is really nice regardless. I really like that it is cool toned, I'm not really a fan of warm reds because they lend to lean more orange.

Formula was amazing, just like Avery. Its completely opaque in one coat and the formula is super creamy and smooth which definitely helps in getting a nice even coat. A plus with all Zoya polishes is that they are self leveling, which means if you don't apply it that evenly at first, it will level itself out. That's probably one of my favorite things about Zoya.


Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment