Friday, March 16, 2012

China Glaze Capitol Colours Stone Cold!

A couple of weeks ago I got my hands on two of the three polishes that I wanted from the China Glaze Capitol Colours collection, and I have one of those for you today.


Stone Cold, two coats. This is a matte dark grey with silver shimmer. This color represent District 8 which is Masonry, and it definitely represents it well. It looks a little glossier here than it actually is because I think I had used lotion and probably shouldn't have lol

The formula on this was good, some people have said that it is a little thick but I did not have any problems with it. The best part is that is dries super fast because it is a matte. 

I feel like it might be similar to Manglaze Fuggen Ugly, but I'll have to do a comparison to be completely sure. It seems similar, yet different.

I actually just read the first two books of the Hunger Games and I'm looking forward to the movie. After reading the books, the colors make a lot more sense! I was pretty confused when I first saw the collection, but reading the book made me like them even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment