Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wet n Wild Spoiled For CVS Jewelry Heist!

Another late post, almost forgot again *sighs*


Marco of Jewelry Heist. This is a clear base with larger rose gold and gold hexagonal pieces, smaller round rose gold and gold glitter and smaller square holo glitter.

One coat of Jewelry Heist over Sinful Colors Black on Black.

Two coats of Jewelry Heist over Sinful Colors Black on Black. 

The formula on this was like Pet My Peacock, pretty thick and kind of hard to work with. Glitter tends to clump together and not spread out evenly and too many coats of this polish gets really goopy.  Again, you have to dab the glitter on to get it more evenly distributed. The brush is also wonky like the other Spoiled polishes that I have tried. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that all the brushes are pretty crappy. 

An upside is the glitter. I love the color combination and the different shapes. I definitely do not have another glitter like this. I love love love the little square holo glitter, it's something you don't see everyday and really adds something special.

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment