Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hot Topic Warpaint Beauty Haul!

I was recently at Hot Topic and noticed that they had a lot of beauty products on clearance. They were all Warpaint Beauty products, which I've never tried before so I decided to rummage around and see what I could find.

I got three eyeliners:
Disco Ball- silver with slight silver shimmer
Blue Monday - Medium blue
New Blue- Light blue

two nail polishes:
Black Light-  Clear polish that glows under black light
Galaxy- Duochrome blue and purple glitter

three eye shadows:
Destoyer- Black base with rainbow glitter
Rich Bitch- Metallic brown/ bronze
Start Here- Matte cream


Disco Ball, New Blue, Blue Monday

Start Here

Rich Bitch

Destroyer

I haven't tried the nail polish yet, but the eyeliners are kind of iffy. They didn't show up on my water line, but I'll have to try them out on my upper lid to see if they are any good. The one thing that I have used is Start Here, I've used it as a highlight shade under my brows for the past two days and I really like it. I haven't tried out the other two shadows yet, but they are pretty good quality. Rich Bitch and Start Here are both really smooth, but Destroyer is a little gritty because of the glitter. I'll be trying out looks with them all soon so I can give a better review.

I forgot to mention that all the products are only $1.99! So if the quality isn't that great at least the price was!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment