Friday, May 18, 2012

New Underwear Line Launched by Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Getting in her regular fitness session, Rosie Huntington Whiteley was spotted leaving her gym in Beverly Hills, CA this afternoon (May 15).

 
The gorgeous supermodel looked au natural in a maroon tan top and yoga pants as she sported a New York Yankees baseball cap while trying to avoid the swarming photographers.

In other news, the 25-year-old star recently teamed up with Marks and Spencers to create her own underwear line and said, “M&S is an iconic British brand, adored by many so I'm very excited to be launching my debut lingerie line with them.”

She added, "I thoroughly enjoyed collaborating with the design team to create my dream collection, and I'm looking forward to a fun and creative time ahead."

The Rosie for Autograph line is set to his stores in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment