Saturday, May 26, 2012

Inglot Freedom System!

I've been wanting a custom palette for a while now, and Inglot has been on the top of my list.

For those of you who are familiar with Inglot, you probably know about the freedom system they have for creating custom palettes. If you're not familiar, this is what happens: you go into your Inglot store and you'll get a magnetic board and you can go to town on eye shadow, blushes or even lipgloss I believe. Each eye shadow is in a magnetic tin so it sticks to the board. After you pick your colors, you give it to someone that works in the store and they'll set you up with the boxed eye shadows and the empty palette.

When you get it home, you can put the shadows in the palette. Everything is magnetic so the eyeshadows stay put.

None of the colors have names, just numbers and abbreviations based on the finish of the shadows.

I'll be showing you mine in my next post when I'm back at my computer!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment