Tuesday, May 29, 2012

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base Review



Price- $12.99

From the L'Oreal website:
The product is 100% oil and fragrance free. 

So I was at a Duane Reade and was looking for a face primer since I had ran out of the one I normally use. I grabbed this one because it was one of the only ones I saw. It also had a sign next to it stating it was the #1 Face primer stated by Allure magazine, so I decided to try it since I needed one for that day. 

However, later I realized that nowhere on the packaging did it state it was a face primer, it stated it was a base. But looking at the ingredients, it does have similar ingredients that face primers such as Smashbox primer has. 

The product comes in a little jar and is a pinkish color. You only need a small amount to cover your entire face. 

It applies very smoothly and it's easy to apply. It makes applying foundation easier because it glides on more easily creating a smooth surface. The formula is light weight and reminds me of a mousse. It leaves your skin feeling soft and helps minimize the apperance of your pores. 

I still need to keep trying it, in order to check if it helps your foundation last longer. I will keep you guys updated. 

However, so far I think it is a great base to wear under your foundation. 

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment