Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Las Vegas Nails!

I'm in Las Vegas baby!! Just landed super early this morning. It's my graduation/ birthday present so instead of birthday nails I skipped straight ahead to Vegas nails!

Here we have diamonds and hearts! I used Sinful Colors Black on Black as the base then did the shapes in OPI Alpine Snow before going over them in Zoya Sooki.

A for Ace. Again, Sinful Colors Black on Black as the base, and I used a Kiss nail art pen in white to do the letter.

Clubs and spades (my fave)! OPI Alpine Snow is the base then I used a Kiss nail art pen in black to do the shapes because the brush and nail polish just wasn't working for me. I found it a lot easier to draw with a pen than brush. My thumb is also white but has a black A, like my other thumb. I did a coat of Essie Good to Go over all my nails, but for some reason it discolored the black nail art pen and made it look a little grey (as you can see here), which is kind of crappy, but I didn't feel like doing it all over and using Seche. 

Hopefully this brings me some luck!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment