Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Sally Hansen Rock Of Ages Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

I saw Rock of Ages a couple years back and LOVED it! Oh yes, nothing better than some good ol' rock and roll.

(enlarge for a better view)
Left to right:
Amp It Up- purple with black guitars
Zip It!- Sparkly silver with black zipper
Red-y To Rock- Red and white zebra/tiger print
Fingerlace Gloves- White base with black lace pattern
Star Quality- Pink base with dark blue stars
Good Genes- Destroyed denim pattern
Sticks and Stones- Red, black and white abstract pattern

I'm kind of underwhelmed with these, I think they could have been a lot cooler. I do like Fingerlace Gloves a lot, but the others are a little lacking for me.

What do you guys think about these?

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment