Thursday, April 19, 2012

China Glaze Smoke and Ashes

So I finally found the elusive Smoke and Ashes! The last one in the display!


Smoke and Ashes, two coats. It is a black base with green and blue shimmer (click the pictures to enlarge them). As most everyone already knows, this one represents District 12 which is coal. The two main characters are from this district aka why this was the first polish to sell out and stay sold out for almost a month. 

The formula on this was awesome. I was pretty surprised about it actually. It pretty much completely opaque in one coat, but I did two because my coats weren't all that even. But one good even coat will do it. Dry time was also awesome, by the time I finished painting all my nails, my first hand was already dry. 

You can definitely see the shimmer better in person, it's always hard to capture shimmer that's set in a dark base on camera. But, I love any kind of black with cool colored shimmer so this was a no-brainer for me. Had to have it, as did most other people lol

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment