Monday, April 30, 2012

Selena Gomez says about Justin Bieber & Taylor Swift's 'Beautiful' Duet

There's no hint of jealousy from Selena Gomez about her boyfriend Justin Bieber's upcoming duet with her pal Taylor Swift. While Justin has revealed that he was working on new material with the country singer, the details about how it sounded have been kept a secret, but Selena Gomez has heard the track.


Talking to E! Online: "It's beautiful. I don't know if it's going to make it on the record, but it's beautiful."

Selena, who stars alongside James Franco in the new movie 'Spring Breakers', was totally impressed with her co-star's version of her track 'Love You Like A Love Song'.

Of the video clip that went viral, she said: "I loved it. It was so good. What people don't know is that he was very much in character when he was doing it. I thought it was hysterical."

The track is also set to feature on an upcoming episode of Glee, and she only found out through one of the TV show's actors.

"I didn't even know and my label didn't even know it was happening. Cory Monteith texted me a video of someone singing it and I was like, 'Wait, that's Lea!"

I asked him if they were on set and he sent me back a smiley face. So that's how we found out."

Justin recently talked to Capital FM about his new album: "It doesn't stay in a box. Everything is so different, and that's why I'm so happy with this album."


No comments:

Post a Comment