Monday, April 23, 2012

Milani FX Jewel Lavender

I've been eyeing some of the new Milani FX Jewel polishes lately, but haven't had the stomach to pay almost $6 each at CVS. But then! CVS decided to have a BOGO1/2 on all Milani products! Woohooooo, so I decided to be a creep and scope out the polishes that I wanted before the actual sale started.

 
Milani FX Jewel in Lavender over China Glaze Smoke and Ashes (I was too lazy to remove it, good thing it's a black background!) I believe this is one coat on pointer, two coats on middle and so on and so forth. It doesn't look like much a difference though. This is lavender larger hex glitter and smaller round glitter in a clear base. You can click the picture to enlarge it, and if the glitter looks a little blue that's just my camera. It's completely lavender in person.

I really love the color of it, and the formula is good. The glitter lies flat and dries pretty quickly. Not much more you can ask for from a glitter!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment