Friday, April 6, 2012

OPI Minnie Mouse Collection!

Another collection from OPI!

Nothin’ Mousie ‘bout It
Don’t squeak it – SHOUT IT! This confetti light pink is tops!


I’m All Ears 
Tell me how much you love this magenta shimmer.


If You Moust You Moust 
You gotta pink what you gotta pink.


The Color of Minnie 
You had this little mouse at “red.” 

OPI’s All Ears! 

OPI Announces New Limited Edition Minnie Mouse-Inspired, Nail Lacquers
OPI launches Vintage Minnie Mouse, including four limited edition nail lacquers, for summer. Created in honor of Disney’s beloved character, the colors encapsulate Minnie Mouse’s irresistible charm in playful, pretty shades of pink and red.

“OPI is so excited to collaborate with Disney and draw inspiration from one of the world’s most popular characters,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “This collection brings together the expertise of OPI and the iconic style of Minnie Mouse to inspire the distinct palette of vibrant, feminine shades for summer Nails will pop against summer skin in these classic, saturated hues – holding their own alongside the bold prints of the season.” 

This will be available in June 2012.

I love everything Disney, and when I saw this I was pretty excited, even though I'm not really a fan of pinks. I do like the heart confetti (I've been looking for one of those for Valentine's Day looks) and I absolutely love that this does not include a white and classic red, which would be super cliched.  If they came out with a collection for more Disney characters, you better believe I'd buy them!

Until next time,
The Wicked


No comments:

Post a Comment