Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Milani One Coat Glitter in Twinkle!

The other half of my BOGO1/2 Milani purchase

pinky- three coats of Twinkle over black
ring- two coats of Twinkle over black
middle- one coat of Twinkle over black
pointer- one coat of Tinkle

Twinkle is little blue hex glitter and small, round purple glitter in a clear base. As you can see it is kind of far from a one coat glitter. I did take a picture of about four coats on its own, but it was horrible and I didn't have the heart to put you through that. All I have to say is that it takes at least three thick coats and maneuvering to get it to be completely opaque.

Other than the lack of being one coat, the formula on it was good and dried pretty fast. I like the colors in the glitter, it's pretty similar to a nails inc. polish but not a dupe. I'm very attracted to purple glitter at the moment, not sure why... but I'm not complaining.

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment