Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mac lipstick and brush review




MAC Lipstick 
Shade: Impassioned 
$14.50

I saw this lipstick when I went to buy some foudations and other Mac product I needed. Immedialtely I caught my attention, so I just had to buy it. 

Mac describes it as "amped up fuchsia" however, fuchsia has more of a blue undertone and is cool. Impassioned seems a bit warmer and more of an orangy pink. It is pretty bright, and the pictures don't do the color any justice, looks way better in person. The color itself if opaque and it's one of the MAC Amplified creme lipsticks.


Mac 129 brush Powder/Blush Brush
$34.00
Mac's description
"All-purpose for blush or face powder. This brush is particularly good for blush application. The fibers are soft and form a full, rounded shape. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules"

This brush has a dome shape. This is a good brush to apply blush or bronzer. I really like the size and shape of the brush because it is big enough to use as powder brush but also small enough for blush/bronzer or even to apply highlight. 

I bought a few other products, but I will not be reviewing them because they are just replacements and I did reviews on them already (Fix+ spray, Fluideline, and Pro long wear liquid foundation) 

Until next time, 
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment