Sunday, April 1, 2012

Nail of the Day!!

First and foremost, Happy April Fools Day! So, this is more like my nail of the week because I'm liking it a lot. I really wanted something different.

  
Thumb- Sinful Colors Black on Black and one coat of Wet n' Wild Spoiled Pet My Peacock
Pointer- OPI Alpine Snow
Middle- Sinful Colors Black on Black
Ring- Zoya Sooki (red), Milani Racy Green (green) and an Art Club polish in white for the detailing
Pinky- OPI Alpine Snow

Thumb- OPI Alpine Snow
Pointer- Sinful Colors Black on Black
Middle- OPI Alpine Snow
Ring- Zoya Sooki (red), Milani Racy Green (green) and an Art Club polish in white for the detailing
Pinky- Sinful Colors Black on Black and one coat of Wet n' Wild Spoiled Pet My Peacock

I don't really know what inspired me, I wanted my ring fingers to be kind of tribal looking then kept the others just pretty normal, but then I added glitter to two of my fingers just to make them all a little different. I really wanted every finger to be different, which is also why I alternated black and white on each finger on each hand. 

I can't really see changing it any time soon, but I did buy Essie Good to Go to try out, so I'll have to redo some fingers (most like the black or white ones) just to test it out lol

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment