Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review- Avon Shine Attract Lipstick

I recently odered two of these lipstick's from my mom's friend. The colors looked pretty pigmented, so I decided to try them. Plus they were cheap, so, if they didn't like them I wouldn't really care. 

They were on sale for $4.99 each 
I bought: Rose Pink and Fuchsia Flare 
 Fuchsia Flare (left) Rose Pink (right)

 Fuchsia Flare (bottom) Rose Pink (top)

Fuchsia Flara is pretty pigmented and I really like the color of it. However the Rose Pink looks completely clear, just like in the photo. I don't know why the color is not showing up at all, I've applied it a couple of times and nothing.

On the Avon website they state: 
"Lip color wrapped in a clear gloss. It's the perfect balance of luscious color, hydrating gloss and soft shine in one ingenious package. Glides on smoothly. Infused with vitamin E. Dermatologist tested .10 oz. net wt."

These are basically a clear lip balm/gloss with lipstick in the center. When I received them I was pretty disappointed because for some reason I didn't notice they only had lipstick in the middle when I saw them in the catalog. 

When applying them they go on very smooth and glide on easily. However, since the lipstick is only in the middle you have keep applying it to get build the color, another disappointment. 

Until next time, 
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment