Monday, June 6, 2011

L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara

Recently, I decided to try the L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara. I expected this mascara to be great because it had collagen and said it would give volume. The first time I tried it I was a bit disappointed because it does not give a lot of thickness to the eyelashes. Instead it lengthens them but they look stringy. The brush looks like it would do a great job because it is big but the formula is not good. Also, when I tried taking it off at night it would not come off. I tried soap and makeup remover and it still would not completely come off my lashes. I was very annoyed but decided to give it another chance, but it was the same story. I will not be using this mascara again, big disappointment.
I'M REFERRING TO THE ONE WITH THE BLUE IN THE PACKAGING!
The regular one is my favorite drugstore mascara it's awesome!! 

Here's a photo of the one I don't like!



Until next time, 
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment