Thursday, June 9, 2011

Orly Happy Go Lucky Collection!

Before I get into the upcoming Orly collection, I wanted to share something interesting about Zoya Edyta. Well,  I had Edyta on for a few days and when it came time to remove it something strange happened. You know when you remove some polishes they come off in layers? Yeah, that happened but the weird thing was that the base color got removed and all the shimmer stayed! 

A perfect coat of gold shimmer! It was actually really nice.. I was tempted to leave all my fingers like that lol Also when you remove the polish, you'll notice that the base is pretty obviously tinted blue which      completely made sense since the polish looked green on the nail.

And now for Orly!
This is their Happy Go Lucky collection for back to school 

Left to right:
Fresh- green creme
Flirty- pink shimmer
Frisky- teal creme
Frolic- purple creme

I love this collection. I love the bright cremes! This is such a great collection for back to school and I'm excited to see the colors in person. This collection will be available July 2011.

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment