Saturday, June 4, 2011

Make up store

So while in Stockholm, Sweden I stopped at a department store and came across a makeup brand named Make up store. I had bought a magazine from them before but I had never seen any stores from them here in the USA. Of course, I couldn't resist and ended up buying a eye pigment and a lipstick. 

Today, I tried the eye pigment and loved it. It is very pigmented and I am in love with the color. The shade is lounge and it is very shimmery. In the photo it is very hard to see the color because of the shimmer but in person it is more pigmented. 



On my way to the register I spotted this orange lipstick, and just had to get it. It is also very pigmented and bright. 



Honestly, I am not sure of the prices because I didn't check them and threw out the receipt. 

Until next time, 
The Wicked 

No comments:

Post a Comment