Monday, June 27, 2011

Nubar 2010!

About a week ago I was stuck in the most ridiculous nail polish rut. I was so uninspired it was crazy, I really have no words. So, in the midst of this rut I bought the awesome Nubar 2010!

So awesome, it goes from red to orange to yellow to green to blue. It's a c lear base with these flecks or multi-chrome stuff. I love it. Definitely got me out of my rut, it's super fun to look at. Even my dad liked it, said it would be a good color for a car lol Anyway, here I have two coats of Sinful Colors Black on Black then one coat of Nubar 2010 and Seche on top. Oh, you seriously need to enlarge all of these picture to see the awesomeness. 

Here is a view of the yellow/ green.

And the yellow/green/blue.

I bought this on Ebay for $7.70 plus free shipping and it came in like 3 days. Definitely worth it, definitely awesome. 

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment